Welcome to Keystone Flora
Local native plants are our specialty. We grow native plants that thrive in the tristate area around Cincinnati, Ohio. Our plants are from local sources, nursery grown from seeds & cuttings. Local native plants are well suited for LEED standard projects, habitat restoration, retention basins, swales, rain gardens and residential landscapes.
- Wildflowers attract butterflies, pollinators and birds.
- Native plants are hardy and drought tolerant once established.
- Native plants will slow runoff once established.
Deep roots aid groundwater replenishment.
- Indigenous plants are part of our local heritage.
- Our plants are grown without the use of chemical fertilizers
or pesticides, and don't need it.
- Native plants do require care for residential landscaping
like any other plants.
Gift certificates and group tours are available! Call 513.961.2727 or send us an email for more information.